Sunday, October 4, 2009

ER trip - take 2

Well, at least my boys are efficient and are getting their lifetime's worth of ER visits over with within a weeks' period. Last night, Nicholas was at his Dad's house pretending to be a cat. Somehow, he twisted his wrist and when he woke up this morning it was tender and hurt him to move it. So the boys' Dad took Nick and Michael to he ER so Nick could get x-rays. The doctor thinks he may have sprained it. At least it's not broken. I am hoping on a very boring week that does not involve any sicknesses or injuries. 'Hope you all have a great week too!

1 comment:

Megan @ Hold it Up to the Light said...

I am so happy to know that he is better and that my post and pics helped! I know how scary and awful it can be when you don't know how to fix your baby. Praying that it won't ever happen again, but that if it does you can fix it quickly. Thanks so much for letting me know it helped!