Thursday, July 30, 2009

Early morning questions

It is now 6:20 AM. So far, these are the questions Nick has asked this morning, while Michael and most of the rest of the USA are sleeping:

  • Why when it rains do people sometimes say it's a shower?
  • What does the black circle in your eye do?
  • Where is my little fireman with the gray shirt?
  • Where is my fire thing with the red dots? (So then I had to ask about 10 questions to find out what in the world he was trying to locate. He was looking for a small play computer/radar small radar dish that came with an airplane, but today, he told me, it was used to detect fires.)
  • Can radar detect tornados? (Our favorite household topic lately. :) )
  • Does radar have to be in the clouds to find the tornadoes?
  • How far can radar see? (My answer..."far.")
  • And finally, "Mommy, why don't you have a penis?"

So this fine, very humid, potentially fantastic day begins... :)

2 comments:

Emily Jane said...

OMG I just love this little boy so much <3

Alejendro said...

I'm just wonderin' what'll be your answer for the last question... :-P